Monday, March 9, 2009

On the radio...



I'm going to be on the Gun Nuts Blogtalk radio show with Caleb and Breda tomorrow night @9 pm est. I think that we'll be discussing some of the issues from my open carry incident in Willowick, Ohio last June. I'll have to remember all of the bs and fallacies that made me so angry. I think I'm going to roar now.....ROAR. That's better.


I've also learned that my apartment complex debars it's residents the use of arms. Good luck with that. The laws of the Great State of Ohio and myself say otherwise.



ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4 comments:

Mulligan said...

After hearing that recording on Gun Nuts tonight I gotta take my hat off to you. I doubt I could have remained calm for that long. I don't tolerate that sort of treatment very well.

Well done!

Phil said...

Molon Labe indeed! I also listened to the Gun Nuts radio show and have got to congratulate you on your composure under stress. I've been thinking about OCing for a while here in NE Ohio, and you have just provided me with the inspiration to try it.

Mulligan said...

out of curiosity, what app did you use to get your iphone to record ?

Bryan said...

the app was from before the app store was available. I installed it with the "Installer" app. The program was call "Voice Notes". It's available in the appstore as a free stable version now.